Thursday, February 1, 2007

understanding from around the world



The first night I got here there was an instant bond with all of us as soon as someone said "support raising". At that moment I realized that everyone here understands what I have been through the past few months and I understood them. That was so refreshing. We got out a map and all put our finger on the country we will be going to. Now these 3 weeks are over and I have found an increasing common bond and connection with these people who are all about to go out into the world with a passion for the Gospel.

"Though it cost all you have, get understanding" ~ pr 4:7

Now as we enter all these new cultures we will experience it together, yet miles away. As we keep in communication we will be able to identify with eachother in deep ways as we go through culture shock and the realities of moving overseas. I feel comforted knowing that I will have understanding coming from people all around the world!

1 comment:

BritBoat said...

Man, Molly, I miss you tons. I wanted to call you today...but, alas, I don't have your number.

Today my mom brought me some Kraft stuff for me, and guess what was in the goodie bag? GrapeNuts! I just about started crying, but instead I chose to laugh. Love you.