(mike, me, david, jamie)
I thorougly enjoyed getting to know the people I will be working with in Spain over the past 3 weeks. We are all so different, but really get along well!
Jamie was a highschool spanish teacher. She is from Iowa. I feel like we could sit and talk for hours about anything. She has a very nurturing and loving personality. She is so genuine in the way she treats and loves others. I am excited to have another girl on the team. We will be living together after the first 6 months or so.
David just finished working at the Billy Grahm offices in Charlotte. After David was accepted by World Harvest, he heard that I was thinking about applying so he called me and we met up for coffee and he really helped me in my decision to do this. His passion and understanding of the Gospel are so refreshing and sincere! I love it! I think David is really wise.
Mike is awesome. He is from Wyoming. I met him for the first time at this training and I really appreciate his humor! He made me laugh so much over the past few weeks. Mike is a man with great character and integrity. He is a deep thinker and I love to hear his insights on faith and on God. He also writes, plays, and sings really good music. I listened to it the whole way back to Memphis.
So that is the team! Please continue praying for us and continual unity on the field and that God would develop rich friendships among us and those we will be reaching out to, that they would come to believe and know Christ.
1 comment:
In honor of you I will say, "aww, thanks Molly for the wonderful blog you wrote about the team." You have insightful insights and I think your blog has my blog's daddy.
Post a Comment