(there is the golf shop where I work. they have been amazing to me. it is a part time job and when i lost another part time job a few months ago they ended up giving me full time work for the month of Sept and Oct. I love the people i work with there!)
This past week has been amazing! Starting Monday, November 1 the golf shop where I work cut back my hours to part time. I wasn't on the schedule for the whole week until friday. So Monday morning I got a random text message from a personal trainer who owns some gyms in Memphis and asked me to come work part time/temp for him. I went in that day and every day I don't work at the the golf shop. I have really enjoyed that gym and getting to work in an environment I love and my boss is the nicest man.
Tuesday I received a $25 gift card to Panera Bread in the mail from Diane Mitchell which was just the greatest thing because of how much we go out to eat with the young adult ministry.
Wednesday my boss sent me to Whole Foods to pick up some things for him. When I got back I noticed that they had given me his groceries but also accidently given me some one else's groceries. I called them to try to return it and they told me to just keep it. It had 4 fish filets, coffee, turkey, cheese, cottage cheese, milk and a tangerine! Every thing i love!
Thursday my boss told me he had ordered me some new running shoes!
Sat morning when I got home from my run I had a letter sent to me in the mail with no return address. In it was a typed out letter from an anonymous person. They gave me a verse and a note telling me that God would provide for me and cash wrapped up in the note. When i opened it, I just started crying and thanking God... God had shown himself so faithful to me this week. In all these things God is showing me how much he is taking care of me. Even when I don't have a "secure" job, I am sure of my security in him. And as he has shown his faithfulness and provisions to me this week I can trust him in the moment and even more praise him in the moment, in the "uncertainty" for it is certain that he is faithful and he will provide and show the way a step at a time.
"From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after another" ~John 1:16
1 comment:
Wow, what a week! That is so amazing Molly!!
Post a Comment