random things:
We were on our way home and decided to stop and get in the field of wild flowers and take pictures.
My brother makes me laugh harder than anyone I know... well and shannon
I like not being in a hurry
walking every where is a lot better than driving every where
i miss laughing with my American friends
running for fun is a great way to start the day
i finished a beautiful piece of art work yesterday and was reminded what it feels like to accomplish something and be proud of my work.
What will it be like to come back to America?
Everyone likes the sound of their own name
My family is sooooo cool, I'm lucky
dancing releases stress
I've gone through (pretty much ruined) at least 15 pairs of shoes during this year and 4 months in Spain... from walking everywhere, it's still cheaper than a car.
"Praise is inner health made audible" C.S. lewis
I have no idea what I will do with the rest of my life after I get home from Spain.
"live care-free before God, he is most careful with you." ~ 1 peter 5 something in the message
2 comments:
molly i just started reading your blog last night and i couldnt stop reading it, its amazing!!!! really really good :D i cant wait to see you at the wedding of the century haha
Hey!
I love reading your blog and seeing all of your beautiful pictures!
See you at the wedding :)
Post a Comment