

This is me being proud of my football team... (actually I was saying, "aw look at the pretty mountain!" But still the point is we were at one of the many social gatherings... i mean football games throught out college... and yes those guys up there are my friends:)
So, I am getting so many emails about how awesome my school is and I am so excited but have no one to share it with at the moment so I making a tribute on my blog, hahaha!!
This makes me really want to be there celebrating the win of our football team with everyone. Well to everyone at App and all my fellow alumni friends (thats so wierd to be an alumni) I am celebrating in spirit over here in Spain.. by myself...
haha, this is what my mom's email said, "App beat Michigan in football. It's a really big deal so Dad told me to e-mail you. I guess no other team in their division has ever beat a ranked team like Michigan. It's a big deal on the TV!"
this is what katie smith said, "MOOOOLY... you aren't going to beleive this.... we freaking beat the universtiy of Michigan today.. it is all over the news... appstate has created the largest upset in COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY... i mean it is so amazing it is probably on the spanish news three times like you are. there is no possible way you could have gone to a better university... we missed you today.. especially when they dropped something yellow on the feild... we lived the dream today"
I think I just want to be a college student forever. I miss Boone and my wonderful school, I am so proud!! Go APPSTATE!
5 comments:
Molly,I was so excited to,I kept thinking that's my Grandchildren's school,I even let out a YEA when it came on the news.I bet John & Amy are really excited too.Your tribute is great.I enjoy your blog pg so much & look nforeward to reading it every week.I'm so glad you did'nt get sick in Morrocco this time.
I love you sooo much & pray for you every day
Meme
Molly, hey, I'm just hoping that John hasn't done something goofy, like when App won the Nat'l tournament last year and he rode the uprights as they were being thrown into the campus pond.
App is on the map. The upset is all over the news.
Loved your tribute to your school and such a great college experience. We are praying you'll have a great training over the next couple of weeks.
Love you alot,
Dad
Molly,
Oh we were so exctied that App beat Michigan. Just glad it wasn't Penn State. :-)
I think of you tons and pray you are well and enjoying each day to it's fullest!
Love, Jen
Molly,
I miss you during football season.
Katie
I'm a sports fan at heart. Wonderful news and great celebration.
Post a Comment