My freshman year of college I decided that one of my life goals would be to have at least one friend in every country of the world! But then I looked at a map and thought, "that's a lot of countries, how about every continent instead?" As I have been here in Colorado at this missions training I have been making friends with people who are going to countries all over the world like: Sudan, Ukraine, Malawi, Croatia, Ireland, China, Taiwan, Paraguay, Austria, Swaziland, Mexico, Kenya, Japan, Jamaica ect. So I am considering reinstating my original life goal!
6 comments:
You love a lot things. Have you ever tried hating something, like maybe trans fats or obesity?
Hey Molly
I've added you to my favorites! (:
I agree with Mike. Those trans fats are pretty nasty fellas.
oh molls. i do love a good sunrise.
Molly
I like your original goal. It reminds me of Dawson Trotman founder of the Navigators who prayed (in the Colorado Springs Mountains) that God would allow him to make disciples in every nation. God answered his prayer.
Love you,
Dad
hahahaha I like the transfat guy already. Hey Mike how's it going?? Wanna hang out and make fun of Molly together??
Post a Comment